Monday, June 23, 2008

Why I Support B.J. Lawson

I had the honor of meeting B.J. Lawson just about a month ago. This man is truly a raw talent, to say the least. He represents the change that we need in Washington right at this moment. I have had several discussions with B.J. about the current policies that have allowed our government to fail. In our conversations, he sees that the policies of Washington are very corrupt and need to be altered. I have also talked to him about my support for Barack Obama. I believe that the policies of both B.J. and Barack are what we need to make our government successful. B.J. supports the promotion and preservation of prosperity, peace, and liberty. He also understands that the foreign policy of President Bush is a disaster. He also talks of the unstable monetary policy and government spending. Furthermore, I support B.J. because of his desire to protect the borders and civil liberties. Evidently, B.J. strictly adheres to the United States Constitution. The preceding policies outline the reasons why I support such a changed candidate.

No comments:

700 Billion Dollar Ripoff!