Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh, oh, oh, N & O



Wow! That seems to be the way that I open my blogs these days when it comes to the "Editorials" from the tools of the establishment. It really is no surprise to me that the News and Observer Editorial Board endorsed, yet again, David Price.

What ticks me off most is the fact that these sheeple did not even have the decency to really be objective here. What is the criteria that is used to decide who this supposed paper chooses to endorse? I can tell you that according Gail Marold, the campaign's Media Coordinator, "...they REFUSED an editorial board meeting with B.J. and have not reached out to speak to him until yesterday and it was their DC correspondent." I think that the young Mr. Barzilai must be a student of the sheeple who comprise the N&O's Editorial Board.

It is, however, refreshing to know that Lisa Sorg, and the writers at The Independent Weekly are still a truly independent voice! I was interviewed by Lisa Sorg for an article that she has been working on for some weeks now about BJ. Her article, aptly titled, "BJ Lawson, the hybrid candidate" is a great piece of journalism. It shows BJ's diversity, positions and his challenges. This is the type of journalism that is really needed these days. I am happy to say that the staff at the Indy are certainly not sheeple. Take a bow, Indy; take note, N&O and DTH.

No comments:

700 Billion Dollar Ripoff!