Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You May Vote Straight Ticket AND BJ Lawson

Exciting news! After reading the ballot a bit closer (sad that I have not seen it before now), you may do the Obama, Straight, Flip and still cast your vote for BJ Lawson. I personally have a problem with the straight ticket option because it reduces people to little initials beside their names, but some people prefer to do it this way. I was thrilled to death when I found out that it is possible to both vote straight ticket and still vote for BJ Lawson.

It is time that Rep. Price knows that he can no longer listen to the special interest over his people; the people who he was elected to represent.

This has been a very busy day for the Lawson for Congress Blog. I figure with such little time before the election that it is high time that we kicked this blog into high gear. I am convinced, now more than ever, that we need a Congressman who will stand will every other person is sitting. A good friend reminded me just yesterday that one of the main reasons why I support BJ is because he is so danged principled. You see, BJ will not pander to a crowd. If it even remotely looks like it could be misconstrued as pander, he will adjust.

BJ is real, BJ is wise and BJ is the man who we need to represent us!

So, if you decide to Obama, Straight, Flip remember to go the the House race and bubble in William BJ Lawson. Also, don't forget that you have to vote for the judges seperately. I will update on the right the judges that I have endorsed.

No comments:

700 Billion Dollar Ripoff!