Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rep. David Price, You're Fired!

Rep. Price,

You are a nice enough fellow and I voted for you in 2006. I even like you well enough as a man. However, it simply is time for you to go. You have forgotten that you work for me and every other voter in this district. Though I have all the respect possible for Speaker Pelosi, she is not your boss. She is not the one who sent you to Washington. She is not the one who you are there to Represent. Additionally, as much as I believe in the Democratic Party's Platform, you do not get your mandate from it, either. Sir, with all due respect, you were sent there to represent me. You were sent there to REPRESENT the views of the good folks within your district. We called you, some even tried to visit, and said to you, "No." We called and said that we do not want you to vote for this bill. But you did, Congressman. You voted twice for this bill. You voted the first time for the bill; it failed. Then you were reported to say that as we make tweaks to the bill it should pass. Sir, how is that ok? How can you, in good conscience, continue to call yourself a Representative when your constituents (Democrats and Republicans alike) said no? Mr. Price, you're fired; I am giving Dr. Lawson a shot at representing me. You have become too comfortable, too entrenched and too out of touch with your boss (the people of the fourth district)! Don't worry though, you will have a good retirement (unlike the Americans who this bailout did not bailout...).

Respectfully,

Ray McKinnon

No comments:

700 Billion Dollar Ripoff!